There’s a lot to be happy about. Here’s a sampling:
- Three healthy kids!
- My hips and pubic bone no longer ache.
- I can breathe deeply again.
- I can eat a normal amount of food in a sitting.
- I don’t need to pee every 20 minutes!
- My rash is still around but much less annoying.
- Henry and Eleanor are developing an even closer bond (soon they will just be one child)(of course if that happens there will be nothing left to stop them and we will all work for them)(and I, for one, welcome our children overlords).
- Although it took some extended prodding, they cleaned up their toys today!
- Henry then spontaneously cleaned up Eleanor’s Legos (he probably got them out, tbh).
- We have brownies that the kids haven’t eaten for breakfast (and do not know about).
- Ele was the best listener at her dance class yesterday.
- I have a tiny baby sleeping on me.
- I only have one more David Mitchell book to read (Ghostwritten), but I’m taking a Bill Bryson break (Made in America: An Informal History of the English Language in America, and In a Sunburned Country – both conveniently near at hand from where I sit to feed Grant).
- I was able to pump about 100 mL today (I haven’t pumped in awhile!)
- I get to make grocery store demands without even leaving the house, thanks to my doting husband.
- I have major support from Bob at home, as well as from a vast community of friends, both online and IRL.
- Although I’m stuck on level 366 of TwoDots, at least I have plenty of time to play while Grant eats.
- Grant was 8lbs .05oz at his check up on Monday, which is over his birth weight!
If all this isn’t nice, I don’t know what is.