I made a wreath! I don’t think I’ve ever made a wreath before. I am not very crafty, but I think that’s because I never have time to get supplies, much less do projects. But I have time now! I know it’s not perfect (expectant pause), but I’m honestly pleased with it.
I used a grapevine wreath and added sprigs of spruce, hydrangeas, and ranunculus, then laboriously assembled the bow and stuck that one as well.
Apparently the way to do this is to attach each bloom (or whatever) separately. I did the hydrangeas in little groups of three or four, but everything else was piece by piece. It took about an hour and 3 glue sticks (I bought a hot glue gun for this!). It’s a wee bit small on our giant 9-foot door, but that’s fine. What’s next!